I call the big one “Bitey”.
I am going to ATTEMPT to upload a new guitar improvisation every week. Mostly as an excuse to play more guitar, because I tend to neglect it for long stretches of time.
Of course there are rules:
– no edits (silence/non-guitar sounds may be erased from the beginning and end)
– light post-processing only (eq, compression, reverb)
– simple accompaniment (none, a beat, or a beat + a simple bass part)
– create a piece of music, not a jam-fest (so recognizable motifs and sections)
– no blather, no pentatonic spew
– aim for 5 minutes, tops
With that, I introduce “Inland Areas Are Expecting A New Level”
I mean, it looks ike it COULD be stable… but IS it stable?
*and other pre-verbal musings*
Floating Weightless, Drifting, Falling.